Electrical Wiring Inspections
When you hire an electrician, it’s important to gain peace of mind not only that your current electrical issues have been taken care of, but also that no other problems will arise in the near future.
That’s the idea behind the free 25-point safety inspection we give to every new customer, and members who sign up for our Home Protection Plan.
What Our Inspections Include
As part of your service call, we take the time to assess the condition of your home’s primary electrical components:
- Electrical panel, meter box, & main service cabling
- Attic, basement, & crawlspace wiring
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Furnace & air conditioner wiring
- Other electrical system elements
We follow an organized checklist to give your system a clean bill of health, or to document existing and potential issues to address.
Our detailed review will:
- Verify proper installation & functionality
- Identify maintenance items or code violations
- Catch dangerous conditions & electrical hazards
With the information we gather, you can feel safe in knowing that experienced experts at Doctor Electric have performed a thorough evaluation of your current and future electrical needs.
Click here to learn about the benefits of getting a home wiring inspection
Click here to learn more about home wiring inspections.