If you’re like most homeowners, your first thoughts about any electrical work are, “How serious is the issue, and how much will an electrician charge me for it?”
Doctor Electric helps alleviate both concerns, with our highly experienced electricians and a StraightForward Pricing® guarantee.
Here’s how our structured pricing model works:
- We assess your electrical issue for a standard service fee, and then walk you step by step through our professionally printed, easy to understand menu of repair and installation prices.
- You approve the StraightForward Pricing® for the service.
- We get straight to work, and when we finish to your satisfaction, the bill is no surprise.
For panel box, whole house surge protection, and smoke alarm installations, we offer 3 service tiers: Deluxe, Premium, and Optimum. We’ll discuss the benefits of each option with you, and help you decide on the plan that best fits your situation and budget.
You’ll never have to worry about one of our electricians guessing at a price over the phone, or having us underestimate the effort required and then shocking you with a much higher cost at the end.
And, with “a la carte” pricing for dozens of common electrical services, you can choose to take care of the most important issues now and wait on other services—without fearing that the price will go up.
To make payment easy on you, we accept checks and major credit cards. We even offer 0% financing for 6 months through
Our Prices Do Change, for the Better
We know that electrical repairs and upgrades can be a big expense, so we offer several ways for homeowners to save money on our visit:
- Become a member of our Home Protection Plan and you’ll save 10% on electrical products and services required to meet National Fire Protection Association standards, plus receive special discount offers throughout the year.
- Sign up for our newsletter, with contests in every issue.
- Visit this site for new customer coupons, and find other offers in your mailbox and phone book.
- Supply your own lighting fixtures to save 20% on installed lighting.
Call Doctor Electric today and see how StraightForward Pricing® works for you. You might never find a better pricing model for electrical service in the Rochester area.