COVID-19 Service Call Precautions
The safety and wellness of our clients, team members, and your families is our top priority. In the home services industry, we have a unique role in the current situation.
In accordance with the CDC and other government guidelines, we have immediately taken the following preventive measures to help reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Doctor Electric is implementing increased cleaning regimes of our office and service vehicles, to keep our team members healthy in order to serve you.
- Switches, outlets, covers and other controls will be installed while wearing gloves and will be wiped down with cleaning spray.
- All our servicemen, installers and apprentices will thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water per CDC guidelines before entering your home.
- As always, we will wear new and clean shoe covers whenever we are in your home.
- We are providing in-house training of regular hygiene practices so that all our team members have the facts and are well-informed.
- Team members who are not feeling well are instructed to stay home, to enable them to recover quicker and slow the speed of infectious disease.
If you prefer, we can wear masks while working in your home, just ask us, we have them.
You can also help by washing your hands frequently and using hand sanitizer when interacting with our staff.
With the recommendation of social distancing and self-quarantining, the needs for home maintenance are likely to increase. While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, one thing is certain: Doctor Electric will continue to provide worry-free electrical services to Rochester and surrounding areas.